Compact High-Efficiency Fume Extractor
Overexposure to lead, cadmium and fluorides can lead to employee health problems, increased medical costs and decreased productivity. How can the FumeFighter® fume extractor help protect you from these needless liabilities?
- High Efficiency – FumeFighter® offers true HEPA filtration with 82-sq. ft. of media.
- Triple Filtration – FumeFighter® uses two stages of mechanical filtration followed by activated carbon for control of gaseous contaminants.
- Airflow matched to your needs – Infinitely adjustable speed up to 225 cubic feet per minute.
- Compact – 22.5″ long x 17″ wide x 27″ tall, 70 lbs., fits under most workstation tables.
- Quiet – Bottom discharge, dynamically balanced, backward curved impeller, and optional silencer means quiet fume control.
- Economical – Long lasting filters, energy-efficient impeller, and quality construction means the FumeFighter® will save you money now and in the future.
- Optional Collector Arm – 48″long, 3″ diameter stainless steel arm. Moves and stays to exact location operator sets.
The FumeFighter® high-efficiency fume extractor removes harmful particulate, fumes, and gases before they reach the workers breathing zone. Compact, portable and versatile, the FumeFighter® can be used in a wide variety of applications including electronics soldering, jewelry repair, brazing, cleanrooms, and more.
Clearly the BEST fume extractor in its class!
FumeFighter® FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
Polluted air is drawn through the prefilter to remove the larger particles. The remaining sub-micron particles are removed in the main HEPA filter. The air then is sent through a long life carbon filter to remove odors.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Infinitely variable motor speed controller
- Individual carbon and HEPA cartridges (cartridges can be replaced individually keeping maintenance costs down.)
|DIMENSIONS:||22 1/2″L x 17″W x 27″H, fits under most workbenches|
|AIRFLOW:||Up to 225 cubic feet per minute (with two arms).|
|CONSTRUCTION:||18 GA welded steel cabinet with chemical resistant painted finish|
|CONTROLLER:||Infinitely variable motor speed control.|
|ELECTRICAL:||115 Vac, 60 Hz, 2 amps
230 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 amp
|PREFILTER:||15″ x 60″ mesh impregnated with carbon wrapped around the HEPA filter|
|HEPA FILTER:||82 sq. ft. of 99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns particle size.|
|CARBON FILTER:||15 lbs. total of Activated Carbon and Potassium Permanganate.|
|MOTORIZED IMPELLER:||Backward curved, vibration-free, direct drive.|
|POWER CORD:||10-foot power cord with standard molded plug.|