Resolving your Air Quality Issues
We understand the frustrations that come with a smokey, hazy, oily machine shop. Whether it is employee complaints, employee retention issues, insurance warnings, safety concerns, or your customers noticing the bad air quality in your facility, we can help guide you through the process of implementing a clean air solution.
Our four-step process helps make it as painless a process as possible.
- Site Visit or Phone Consultation
- Evaluate your situation with you and come up with a solution to your air quality issue.
- Quote Clean Air Solution
- Provide Quotes on the best solutions for you. It may involve preowned or new equipment, redoing the ductwork, or servicing an existing air cleaner system. You select which of the Quotes best fits your budget.
- Implement the Solution
- Depending on the complexity of the solution, we will provide a timeline on a Gantt chart, so you know where you are in the project and when the installation will be completed.
- Sit back and enjoy the clean air!
- This is the best step! The complaints go away and you realize the words of our motto, Breathe Better. Work Better. Live Better.
Our background as a service company gives us a unique advantage to help you when it comes time to select a new or used air cleaner. We service most brands of electrostatic air cleaners giving us first-hand experience of which air cleaner works best for each application. We are interested in the long-term care of your air cleaners, not a quick sale, which means we will ensure that what we sell will work well for you. There are a lot of brands of air cleaners to pick from, we can help you make a decision on which is the best for you.
Used Air Cleaners
Our inventory of used air cleaners is always changing, to view them visit our webstore. If you do not see what you need there give us a call we may have some that are not listed. We can also help make sure it is the right air cleaner for you. All of our used equipment is tested to ensure they function correctly and come with a 90-day warranty.
New Air Cleaners
Regardless of what size air cleaner you need we can source it for you. Whether you need one small machine mounted air cleaner or a large central system ducted to many machines, we can walk you through your options and help you select the best solution to your air quality issue. Some of the brands we carry are:
Smog-Hog® is a well-known brand of Parker Hannifin. They have models from 300 – 40,000 cfm. They are well built and last pretty much forever if maintained properly.
MistBuster® is a popular brand of Air Quality Engineering. They are machine-mounted air cleaners that are easily added to CNC machines.
Tri-Mist is a brand of MANN+HUMMEL Company. They are machine-mounted air cleaners that are easily added to CNC machines.
LTA is a brand of JUNKER Group. They are German engineered air cleaners that come in multiple sizes from machine-mounted to central systems.